We recently told you about our partnership with Revgear and how you are now able to access Revgear’s full line of outstanding equipment within your Zen Planner account. So today we want to tell you how excited we are about Revgear University, an upcoming professional martial arts and fitness convention on May 14-17th in San Antonio.
Revgear University is 80% training and 20% business convention with ground breaking, never-seen-before classes and workshops. More than just a martial arts convention, Revgear University is the place where the martial arts and fitness community comes to get educated, inspired and recharged. Each University is a 2-day martial arts, fitness and business conference, with over 20 sessions each day, featuring over 20 world-renowned educators. In addition, each University offers Pre-Convention Instructor Training and Workshops.
But if that isn’t enough to make you register, we’ve compiled our top ten reasons why you can’t miss this event.
1. You will get a year’s worth of drills and skills in one weekend
2. With 80% training and 20% business tracks, you get to train, train and train
3. You will learn how to sign up more members
4. There are over 20 sessions for school owners, instructors, future instructors and staff
5. You will learn cutting edge techniques and training in martial arts, fitness and business
6. You will learn the secret sauce for customer retention
7. You can choose courses from 4 tracks on Martial Arts, Fitness, Kids Martial Arts and Business
8. You’ll leave knowing how to get results from social media
9. Of course, you get to network with business owners and instructors from all over the world
10. We’ll be hosting a pre-convention Zen Planner Users Conference, and we’d love to see you there!
Zen Planner is a management and billing software for boutique fitness businesses.
We help gym, school, and studio owners streamline their day-to-day tasks so they can get back to doing what they love — helping their members. Enjoy all the features you need to manage your fitness business, including robust reporting dashboards, automated payment processing, skills and belt tracking, attendance history, and online retail.