Zen Planner – Notice to End Users
Many of our Services are intended for use by businesses that are our customers. Where the Services are made available to you through our customer (e.g. your gym, studio, school or fitness center), Zen Planner’s customer is the administrator of the Services and is responsible for the accounts and/or Service sites over which it has control. If this is the case, please direct your data privacy questions to your administrator, as your use of the Services is subject to that business’s policies. We are not responsible for the privacy or security practices of an administrator’s organization, which may be different than Zen Planner’s privacy and security practices.
Upon request we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information. You have the following rights with respect to personal information:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us;
- To request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible);
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us;
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you;
- To request that your user information be removed from any solicitation list that we use;
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records;
- To opt out of being solicited by Zen Planner or third parties.
To exercise any of these rights, you may contact us at please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then coordinate with our customer who is the administrator of the Services and we or our customer, as appropriate, will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe.
Last updated May 25, 2018.