It’s that time again … are you ready for the 2021 CrossFit® Games?
We sure are, and we wouldn’t miss it for the world. After all, we have over 1,600 box owners among our customers, and we’re pumped for a chance to connect with the CrossFit community in person this year.
A few members from our Zen Planner team will be traveling to Madison, Wisconsin, for the Games. We love saying hello to all of you, so don’t be shy — swing by our booth.
We’re also excited to attend with our sister brands, UpLaunch and SugarWOD. While you may already use us for billing, these two brands can help take your fitness business to the next level.
- UpLaunch Platform: Engage existing customers and capture leads with a superior customer relationship management software.
- UpLaunch Agency: Improve your website, and enhance your digital marketing reach.
- Coaches and staff: Schedule workout programming in a centralized place.
- Athletes: Track progress and support fellow CrossFitters with a fun, user-friendly app.
Expect awesome swag and serious discounts when you swing by our vendor booth. Here’s a breakdown of what we have in store for you:
- Special pricing on software
- Perks for affiliate owners
- Live demos
- Limited-edition T-shirts
- Free refreshments
- Direct support from our team
We’ll be on-site at the Games for the entire event from July 27 to Aug. 1. If you’re here before Thursday, take a moment to stop by our booth before it gets crowded.
We’re sharing vendor booths 131, 132, and 133 with UpLaunch and SugarWOD in Vendor Village. Yup, that’s a pretty big space. We’ll be hard to miss!
Just look for the U.S. Army booth — we’ll be right next to them. We have a premium spot close to the demo stage and the Assault Fitness Spectator Workout area.
Follow Us on Social Media
Be sure to follow along with our event updates on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Oh, and tag us in any event photos featuring Zen Planner apparel or vendor booth activities. We’d love to give a few fans a repost or a shoutout.
Can’t wait to see you all there!